Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Domineering Parent?

I had a friend who was a writer.  He had enormous anxieties whenever he even thought about sitting down at the keyboard, and eventually gave up writing for another occupation.  His problem was that he the only child of parents, both of whom were Pulitzer Prize winners.  Any wonder he got writer's cramp?  Not that his parents even realized the impossible standard they were setting for Harold simply by being who they were.  Still, tough to aim at the sky when beginning to learn how to

I had a father who set too high a standard for me. I had to find another way of life than he expected of me.  I know a lot of men and women who've gone through similar experiences.  Any wonder I'd write a novel about someone like us?

Fleeing a Fearsome Father is due to be published June 1st.  It can now be sampled free.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/fleeing-a-fearsome-father/id978158428?mt=11

https://store.kobobooks.com/search?Query=fleeing+a+fearsome+father




No comments:

Post a Comment